Children must be 5 years old by June 1, 2020 to attend LRA Kindergarten.
Kindergarten Class meets Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9am-2pm.
Ridge Academy’s Kindergarten is a unique 3-day program (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9am-2pm).
Parents work hand in hand with our Kindergarten teacher to reinforce skills and concepts taught in the classroom.
Homework, reading practice, and
projects throughout the year let parents take an active role in
partnering with the teacher in all facets of their child’s learning.
program is a wonderful option for parents looking for an alternative to
a 5 day a week Kindergarten. Because of our small class size, the
teacher is able to focus on small group learning time, giving your child
individual attention and instruction as needed. Our curriculum is
structured in such a way that students are given the opportunity to
accelerate into first grade level reading in mid to late spring.
addition to academics, our Kindergarteners participate in special event
days, theme days, and field trips! Please call our office to find out
more specifics about our curriculum and program.
- “Sing, Spell, Read and Write” Total Language Arts Curriculum
- Math Skills Compliant with Texas Essential Elements
- Theme-based Science and Social Studies Units
- Small Group and Individual Instruction
- Weekly Bible Lessons
- “Stretch-n-Grown” Music and Movement Class
- Monthly Chapel
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9:00 – 2:00
- Registration Fee $50
- Supply Fee $150 (Includes all supplies, workbooks, and readers)
- Monthly Tuition $260