Sunday Mornings – Before and after Sunday School classes and Worship Service.
AWANA Evenings & Wednesday Evenings
(During the week, the office staff may assist you.)
Online Library Catalog
Browse our library catalog online. Anytime. Anywhere.
Click on the link below and search by Title, Author, Series or Keyword.
The mission of the media library in Lake Ridge Bible Church is to provide resources and services which advance learning about God, stimulate christian growth, enrich worship experiences, and enable the ministry of the members and leaders of our church.
- Self-Checkout is available anytime the library doors are open.
- Please help us keep our records accurate and fill out all columns on the self-checkout sheet.
- Return items in the return box. The staff will check items in and reshelve items.
- Check out items in the Check-In/Check-Out Register on the computer desk if the staff is not available on the computer.
- Books and audiocassettes must be returned within 3 weeks and can be rechecked 2 times. Videos must be returned within 1 week.
- There will be a charge of .05 cents for each day a book or video is past due. (Overdue book fees go to replacing books and videos.)
- The borrower is responsible for damage or loss of books or other items checked out in his name.
- through designated memorial & appreciation gifts.
- through church budget support.
- through individual gifts.
- by your suggestions for books and items to be added to the collection.
- by our sharing with other Church Librarians.
For all materials secured for our church media library to be of the highest quality and of the greatest benefit to our leaders and members, these selection guidelines will be followed:
- All materials for the media library will be approved by the church media library staff.
- All materials should be accurate in facts, scriptural interpretation, and doctrine.
- All materials related to denominational groups and other religions should be objective in content.
- All materials should be constructive in influence and morally sound.
- All materials should reflect Christian standards of conduct and should be free of racial and religious prejudice, political bias, social injustice, and other evidences of unchristian attitudes and actions.
- All materials should be of high literary or technical quality.
- All materials should include and reflect sound educational methods and should aid in learning.
- Gifts to the media library are encouraged. It is suggested that gifts be money; the giver and the media library staff should determine the specific item; and that item should be purchased through the media library.
- All gifts to the media library must meet the same standards as purchased items. No provisional gifts will be accepted.